Below are a list of web sites and resources I have found useful so far in my own life journey as well as the homeschooling / Unschooling / Roadschooling part of this too:
Need someone to talk to?
- CALM– FREE online help via The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) who are a leading a movement against suicide, the single biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK.
- BBC – Free and Confidential Help – If you or someone you know are feeling emotionally distressed, the organisations on this BBC page offer advice and support.
Personal Development Related
- How to Be Happy – 26 Strategies Backed by Research
- Stoicism – Great introduction to this great way of thinking
Digital Nomad Related:
- NODESK – Amazing Resource for those interested in all types of Remote Working
- Stingy Nomad – Great ebook for getting started
- Digital Nomads Around the World – Facebook group for digital nomads to share advice and tips related to living the digital nomad lifestyle
- Copass – Great site and service with a comprehensive list of coworking spaces
- Guavabean – Great site with lots of Remote Jobs for Freelancers
- Make Money Online – Link to a great article about how to use your existing skills to start earning money online
Places to stay Related
- Park4night – The best app for finding FREE places to stay in your motorhome or camper van as well as locations and reviews of paid for places
- ACSI – When you buy this card (worth paying extra for the App too) you can get guaranteed rates off peak around 1,000’s of campsites around Europe. We have used this extensively on our trip and it paid for itself within the first week of our travels.
- Trusted House Sitters – If you love pets and are trustworthy then why not register and look after people’s pets in return for FREE accommodation!
- Airbnb – Get £25 off your first accommodation costing £55 or more using this link!
Nomadic Family Related:
- World Travel Family – The best site I have found for useful tips and guides!
- Living Differently – Great Facebook Group to help you break free, escape convention and find YOUR way of living.
- Wildschooling – Another Facebook group where everyone is exploring life out of the box, out of the chair and outside.
- Location Independent Families – Facebook group to find other like minded families who aren’t doing the 9-5 buy a mortgage for 30 years.
- Our Tour – Great site and great links to others living in motorhome
- Life in our van – Family of 4 travelling Europe whilst writing amazing guides
- UK Homeschooling – Ed Yourself
- Khan Academy – You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
- Crash Course Videos – Amazing videos for self learning aimed at both adults and kids but this link is to the kids versions
- Wolsey Hall Oxford – Paid fully structured remote learning courses such as IGCSE.
- Home Education – Amazing list of links to resources organised into SUPER helpful subject categories
- Open University – Learn Spanish or other amazing things all for free online
Worldschooling: Useful Facebook groups / pages
- World Schooling Andalucia – An amazing community of both long term and passing Worldschooling families
- Worldschoolers Europe 2018 And Beyond – For those interested in exploring Europe
- Worldschooling – Good for general queries etc
- Location Independent Families – A helpful community
- We are Worldschoolers – Another helpful community