Below are a list of web sites and resources I have found useful so far in my own life journey as well as the homeschooling / Unschooling / Roadschooling part of this too:
Personal Development Related
- How to Be Happy – 26 Strategies Backed by Research
- Stoicism – Great introduction to this great way of thinking
Digital Nomad Related:
- NODESK – Amazing Resource for those interested in all types of Remote Working
- Stingy Nomad – Great ebook for getting started
- Digital Nomads Around the World – Facebook group for digital nomads to share advice and tips related to living the digital nomad lifestyle
- Copass – Great site and service with a comprehensive list of coworking spaces
places to stay Related
- Trusted House Sitters – If you love pets and are trustworthy then why not register and look after people’s pets in return for FREE accommodation!
- Airbnb – Get £25 off your first accommodation costing £55 or more using this link!
Nomadic Family Related:
- World Travel Family – The best site I have found for useful tips and guides!
- Living Differently – Great Facebook Group to help you break free, escape convention and find YOUR way of living.
- Wildschooling – Another Facebook group where everyone is exploring life out of the box, out of the chair and outside.
- Location Independent Families – Facebook group to find other like minded families who aren’t doing the 9-5 buy a mortgage for 30 years.
- Our Tour – Great site and great links to others living in motorhomes
- Life in our van – Family of 4 travelling Europe whilst writing amazing guides
- Khan Academy – You can learn anything. For free. For everyone. Forever.
- Crash Course Videos – Amazing videos for self learning aimed at both adults and kids but this link is to the kids versions
- Home Education – Amazing list of links to resources organised into SUPER helpful subject categories
- Open University – Learn Spanish or other amazing things all for free online